Business email powered by Microsoft Exchange helps employees to be more effective and productive.
Content delivery from the cloud is the best choice for business email.
- Migration and onboarding included at no additional charge
- 24/7 support
- 99.999% uptime guarantee
- Preserve capital: no hardware to deploy
- Minimize expenses: simple monthly fees
Email from the cloud lets your company communicate and collaborate more effectively than with other email platforms. So you can maintain your competitive edge – now and into the future.
Business is no longer confined to the office. Exchange is designed specifically for touchscreens, mobile usability and offline productivity. It helps ensure your employees can be efficient regardless of location or device—even when they are offline.
Enhance core collaboration tools
As the world’s leading platform, Exchange unifies business email, calendar, contacts and other Microsoft® applications. It provides your employees with all the tools they need to work and collaborate with other colleagues. They can do it their way—where, when and how they want to.
There’s no need to purchase servers and license software, or spend weeks building or upgrading your infrastructure. With a predictable monthly per-user fee, you offload the costs of an on-premises deployment.
Simplify Cloud Services
There are certain IT services that you need simply to do business. [Company name] offers over [insert # of services you offer] that integrate together. Getting all your essential IT services from one provider simplifies your deployment—the result is one bill, one password and one point of support.
Onboarding and Migration by Our Experts
We simplify your move to the cloud by doing all the heavy lifting for you
- Developing a customized migration plan specific to your needs
- Importing your complete Active Directory® as well as each user’s mailbox data—including emails, calendar items and more
- Executing your plan entirely at your direction with minimal interruption to your end users
Preserve your capital
Why invest in on-premises servers when you can leverage our enterprise-grade data centers to power your business?
- No hardware to buy and no server software to install
- Shift email costs to your operating budget
- Reinvest capital you’d otherwise sink into on-premises hardware
Robust security and reliability
Our cloud gives small businesses the kind of reliability and security enjoyed by the biggest Fortune 500 companies.
- Performance. We minimize network latency while maximizing processing capacity
- Availability. We offer a 99.999% uptime guarantee.
- Data protection and security. Our responsibility to protect your data is reflected across every aspect of our cloud.
Balance Control and Simplicity
With Control Panel you can streamline IT management while retaining full control over your cloud.
- Manage all your service through a single interface
- Use our mobile Control Panel app for management via portable devices
- Empower employees to self-manage mailboxes, account settings, contact information and more