With Synobis Network Solutions RMI bundles, it means that we very rarely need to visit your location(s), keeping travel and expenses low. Our RMI service includes:
- Helpdesk Services: Analysts in our offices are available to solve your problems
- Network Management: RMI helps provide a complete overview of your network and all its components
- Patch Management: RMI helps provide the best protection possible and prevent the devastation of security breaches
- Remote Software Deployment: A comprehensive enterprise class solution for fast and easy upgrading
- Network and System Monitoring: Proactive 24/7 monitoring with multiple options for monitor sets, notification and response
- Maximize Security: Our RMI solution is designed with comprehensive security throughout
Synobis Network Solutions’ Managed Services provide more efficient business operations and predictable IT costs. We experts take over daily management of your servers and business-critical applications, and save you time and money.
Managed Services take two forms in IT:
- Server Maintenance / Upkeep / Security
Taking over the day-to-day management of the server hardware and its operating system, which includes monitoring, security patches, upgrades and security maintenance.
- Application Service Provider / Monitoring
Managing server-level applications, such as SQL Server, Exchange Server, ERP, CRM, Engineering systems, etc., and includes monitoring the applications, security, applying patches and handling requisite storage.
Both of these can be done for servers on-site at your business, servers (or applications) running in our datacenter, or servers in a third-party datacenter.
We don’t just maintain the servers. It’s the Managed Service Provider (MSP)’s responsibility to:
- Maintain security for the server and its data.
- Determine when the client needs to upgrade, and what upgrades will best benefit the organization.
- Work with the client to manage storage capacities before critical thresholds are met.
- Recommend what to do to accommodate growth of the business.
Business Advantages of Using Managed Services
Moving to Managed Services is about more than avoiding slowdowns or disruptions of the company network. The biggest advantage is greater cost efficiency. Using your time for the business, instead of IT. How much faster could you get things done with advantages like these?
Reduced In-House Staffing Needs – No IT staff needed for server administration
- Lower TCO – By up to 30%, according to industry averages
- Security – Patches and regular checks taken care of for you
- Backups – Regular checks to confirm that your backups are viable